Friday, July 23, 2010

Making Waves - A NEW KIT!

Available at:
Scrap Matters and Gotta Pixel (on 7/24)

Graham Like the Cracker's new kit this week is a collab with Jennifer Barrette and its called Making Waves. I love this new kit! It is perfect for beach photos and pool photos. It has 25 papers, 64 elements, six different alphas, and lots of wordart. You can buy the bundle for only $10 ($16 value). Hurry and buy it this week while its on sale for 30% off! Or you can buy the pieces separately. Links are below.

Bundle: Scrap Matters and Gotta Pixel
Alpha: Scrap Matters and Gotta Pixel
Extra Papers: Scrap Matters and Gotta Pixel
Wordart: Scrap Matters and Gotta Pixel

And here's my LO. I scrapped some photos from when I first moved to Hawaii. This was about 3-4 days after we flew in, and it was my first time at Waikiki Beach. The photo in the background is of Diamond Head. A famous crater in Waikiki, which of course used to be a volcano many years ago. I never had a chance to hike to the top - I've heard it has a great view! But I would definitely hike up there if I ever had another chance.

Image is linked to Scrap Matters gallery

Graham Like the Cracker has another new product this week. It coordinates with her collab with Stolen Moments - (Carry My Heart). Its a beautiful set of six pre-shadowed clusters. This product was the participation prize for June's newsletter challenge at Scrap Matters. The full kit is also linked below.

Available at:

Available at: Scrap Matters

Thanks for reading - and have a great weekend!

No comments: