Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School Kit...and a new CT!

Did I tell you guys that I've joined a new CT? I've been admiring a certain designer's work for a while now and finally decided to ask when the next CT call would be. I got an email, and was accepted on the spot! It was pretty awesome. Wanna know who the designer is? It's Pixel Perfect Designs!

She has new kit out this week! It is a mini kit and it's perfect for back to school! The images are linked to the product at Polka Dot Plum. And there is a bundle too! I haven't had a chance to work with the rest of the bundle yet but it looks lovely!



Here is my layout:

Credits: Kit: Back to School by Pixel Perfect Designs, Template: Shortcake Template by JennCK Designs, Alpha: Now Playing Alpha freebie by SuzyQ Scraps, Font: Teletype

I scrapped some photos from my first day of high school. It was also my first year of school in Hawaii. Talk about nerve-racking! I also have some more layouts that I've been working on and I will post those tomorrow. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: