Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pink in the Kitchen

I'm SO ready to have my own place. But alas, my money situation is not yet set. In the meantime, I love "window" shopping online for items that I would love to have in my future apartment. Not really decoration items, more like necessity/want items. Things like a microwave. The last microwave that I had was from the year I was born. And when I moved back in with my parents, my mom threw it out. Now I need a new one. I don't really have any requirements in a microwave. A decent size, black color, that's pretty much it. One store I love to shop at, both in store and online, is Target. They have decent prices and gorgeous items. Now, my boyfriend won't allow me to have a pink kitchen. So when I find items that have pink in them, but still match the color scheme (light/dark blue), I get really giddy. Like these prep bowls on the left. Cute?

Well...I searched the site a little bit more and found a GORGEOUS pink Hello Kitty microwave. And he said I could have it! :] It's so cute! It's $79.99. A bit out of my range, not I'm not sure if I'll get it, but I would absolutely love it. What do you think of it?

No comments: