Monday, November 14, 2011

20 Facts About Myself


I don’t really have an about me page (yet, but soon!) so here are a few facts about myself that you may not know. If you already knew it, then pretend that you didn't.. :)
  1. I live in the rainy state of Washington.
  2. I love enjoying artwork, especially paintings and drawings.
  3. I love photography, my future career.
  4. I miss my favorite foods from Hawaii: meat jhun, chicken katsu, and Portuguese sausage.
  5. I live with my parents, but saving up to move out (in Feb – hopefully!)
  6. I love books and journals but never seem to finish one or the other.
  7. I love to write, but I’m not really good at it.
  8. I am a girly-girl, pink lover and all.
  9. I was born a Taurus and very stubborn.
  10. I love the sun and warm water, too bad I live in WA.
  11. I love anything that’s pink, black, and white.
  12. I almost always wear my hair up, with a flower in it.
  13. I love to travel – and anything travel related.
  14. I have a part-time job and I go to school.
  15. I've been couponing for 7 months.
  16. I have three tattoos - and plan to get more.
  17. I live in a city surrounded by water - but it's cold.
  18. I own a Ford - love me some American muscle.
  19. I love receiving, and collecting, postcards.
  20. I’m only 22 years young.

No comments: