Monday, September 7, 2009

Book List

001. Read 50 books
006. Read 10 books suggested by friends or family
012. Read 5 books about U.S. History (must be about different topics)
*All books must be at least 150 pages or 300 if they are pocketbooks.

I am open to suggestions! I want to get out of my comfort zone but I don't want to end up trying to finish a book that can't hold my interest. I normally read chick lit. I still like reading teen books, mainly because they're like fairytales to me, they don't have to worry about bills and getting a job, among other things. So, I'm open to suggestions. I'm starting to get into reading mysteries but they've been girly mysteries, but I'm willing to read others. Any books read can be applied to all three goals.

I'm currently reading:
...none at the moment

What I've read so far:
1. Second Chance by Jane Green 10/11/09
2. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich 11/16/09
3. Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich* 12/20/09
4. Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich 01/10/10
5. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyers 02/25/10

To-Read List:
none yet. any suggestions?

*Recommended by others

1 comment:

Soup in the South said...

I found you through a friend also doing a 101 in 1001 challenge and I too have a reading challenge for myself. I highly recommend Water for Elephants. I just read it over the past two days.