Monday, September 7, 2009

Places List

054. Visit 26 Cities/Towns starting with each letter of the alphabet

None of these places can be places I've visited before. I'd like to try out different states other than Washington, but I don't have much money so I might have to stick to close by places. But I'm willing to learn about new places in nearby states, such as Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, and Nevada. Some of those states are a stretch, but that's ok. Also, these places can also count towards other goals. Does not have to be part of the United States, can be from another country.

A.
B.
C.
D.
E. Ewa Beach, HI - 01/12/10
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S. Shelton, WA - 04/10
T.
U.
V.
W.
X.
Z.

Places I want to visit:
Forks, Washington
Port Angeles, Washington
Olympia, Washington
Vancouver, B.C.
Victoria, B.C

No comments: