Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day 0008

**This post was part of my old 101 challenge blog, and was merged over.

It has been one week since I started my challenge. Since I have a little over 2 and a half years to complete everything, I'd say I'm doing ok. But I wish I would have completed more tasks by now. Well, here are my updates since day 0003.

001. Read 50 books. [0/50]
I'm really trying to finish my current (and first) book. Its not that its boring. Cuz its really not. I just haven't been in the mood to read lately. I love being on the computer. And I love watching TV/DVDs. Maybe that's why I put this goal on my list. I really need to start reading again. Hopefully I will do some reading tonight and tomorrow. Maybe by the end of the month, I'll be finished? Hopefully.
016. Don't eat fast food more than twice a month [0/34]
I ate fast food on Sept 18th. So that's two for the month of September. I actually ate fast food earlier in the month, before I started my challenge.
021. Take multi-vitamins everyday for one month [8/30]
I've actually been really good with my vitamins. I've taken it everyday since the challenge started. So hopefully, I can accomplish this task soon.
027. Take 10 whole-day breaks from the internet [1/10]
I've actually taken my first one. Can you believe it? It was really hard for me. I depend on the internet too much. By 6 PM I was going crazy with boredom. I didn't want to watch another movie. And I surely wasn't in the mood to read a book. I finally settled with watching Charmed. My day break was on Sept 18th.
028. Wake up before 10 AM everyday for a year [1/365]
This one is gonna be a tough one. I really really really hate waking up early. I am definitely not a morning person, I can tell you that. I actually woke up at 8 AM on the 18th because of my dentist appointment at 10 AM but since then, I've slept in. So that one doesn't count. But today, I had a class at 10 AM and actually woke up early. Hopefully I am able to stick to this routine for the next year. I want to become a morning person. I like being awake in the morning. I just hate to actually, wake up.
034. Send 50 Postcards via Post Crossing [5/50]
I sent 5 of them today. International postcards are not cheap! I will remember that next time I want to send a whole bunch of postcards. 50? Was I crazy? That's about $50 in postage alone! But I will stick to it. Because its worth it to me. The more postcards I send, the more postcards I will receive. I can't wait to receive my first postcards in the mail.
061. Watch 26 movies starting with each letter of the alphabet [4/26]
I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic yesterday. I loved it. The book has been one of my favorite books. The movie was a little different. But still good.
063. Watch all 8 seasons of Charmed [1/8]
I finished Season 1 of Charmed the other day. I also watched 4 episodes of Season 2 yesterday.
080. Earn $100 from blogging in one year [$1.58/$100]
Adbrite: $0.17
Adgitize: $1.41
091. Add 100 more playing cards to my collection [4/100]
I bought another pack of cards on Sept 18th. I think it was a Harley Davidson one. It was on sale.
096. Reach 50 followers on this blog [9/50]
I have 9 followers! Yay!

That's all for today. Haha. Yeahh, I know its a lot.

No comments: