Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday is over

**This post was part of my old 101 challenge blog, and was merged over.

Whew! Black Friday is over! I did so much shopping today, I think its more than I've done with whole month! Make that two months! I got a netbook from Best Buy. I had to wait in line for two hours to pick it up. Then I went to Walmart, came home, slept, and went back to Walmart and Best Buy. Too much shopping for me. Hahaha. I've only accomplished a little over the past few days, but I haven't completed any more goals yet.

018. Lose 50 pounds [3/50]: Woo! Three whole pounds! Hahaha...I probably gained it back from Thanksgiving dinner.
027. Take 10 one-day breaks from the Internet [3/10]: I was so busy and tired today from Black Friday shopping that I didn't even think about going on the internet, or even the computer, for that matter.

Hmmm...that's all for now. Here's my to-do list for tomorrow:

001. Find a new book, and read 2 chapters
014. Find more quotes, upload, and blog about it
061. Watch another movie

I also need to go to the library, the post office, Walmart, the bank, and Joann. Hmm...I best get to sleep then. Good night everyone!

No comments: