Monday, November 16, 2009

To-Do List Results

**This post was part of my old 101 challenge blog, and was merged over.

Hmm..I went to meet my speech partner and I went to the Post Office. I also worked on my DVD inventory. As for my other non-related items, I didn't do them. I haven't had time to create the postcards and I haven't put in my order yet. My coupon expires tomorrow so if I don't create more items by tonight, then I'll just put in the order that I already have set up. As for my list, here is what I've accomplished:

001. Read 50 books [2/50]: I finished my book last night! I didn't expect to finish it, but I did. I read One for the Money by Janet Evanovich. Now I need to start a new book.
034. Send 50 postcards via http://www.postcrossing.com/ [50/50]: COMPLETED! Yay! I finally sent out 50 postcards. I sent my final two today. You should try Postcrossing. Its really fun.
092. Add 200 more DVDs to my collection [94/200]: I finished my inventory. I guess I had my numbers messed up. I thought my starting point was at 200, but it was actually at 300, so I've only added 94 movies instead of what I thought I did. But that's ok, that's still a lot of movies in only two months!

Well, that's all I did for today. I completed 3 out 5 tasks on my to-do list. I guess that's ok.

1 comment:

The Bee said...

Hey! I read that Janet Evanovich series too. Well, part of it anyway - I think I stopped around six. did you like it? Why not make the second on in the series yor next book.