Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back in Action!

Soo.. after being on hiatus for almost a year, I've decided to start with Postcrossing again. I sent out about five postcards last week (four already registered) and I will be sending out five more tomorrow. I love Postcrossing! This time around I will be putting more effort into it. I want to create/send/receive more artistic and handmade cards. I will also be updating this blog when I receive new cards or when I send out a handmade card. I am also open for direct swaps so if you would like to swap with me, just send me a message to my Postcrossing account. Don't know what Postcrossing is? Or interested in checking it out? Please click on the image below:

Postcards Exchange

Other than the cost of the stamps/postcards, Postcrossing is free. You don't have to pay to use the site or anything like that. Since you will be receiving cards in return, I think the price isn't too bad!

No comments: