Friday, February 18, 2011

Packages Sent

Soo.. after browsing the Postcrossing forum, I was hooked! I loved the idea of swapping items with other people in the world. Simple things to you may be extraordinary things to them and vice versa! So today I sent out my first shipment. They weren't "packages" but they weren't all postcards either. I took some pictures but I don't have them with me right now.. probably will add them later. Anyways, today I sent out about 5 official cards - meaning they have a US-xxxx number. And about 4 envelopes for swaps/tags. I have two big swaps to go shopping for this weekend. I'm so excited - I can't wait to receive some stuff in the mail! :]

Today I also received my first postcard of the year. From Diane from Philadelphia, PA. It is an official card and it is a picture of PA's state capital building. I love it! One of my collections is the state capital buildings. I will upload a picture later also.. For now, I'm gonna eat dinner. Then I will be back with the photos! :]

No comments: